Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
If you like Chocolate, this is the cake for you. This cake is sooooooo rich.. I have to resist making it every week because I'll eat it all. I don't remember where it came from because I've had it for years
- 1 (18 ounce) packagedouble fudge cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (9 ounce) package chocolate chips
- mix well all ingredients except choc chips.
- when well blended, stir in choc chips.
- pour into well greased bundt pan.
- bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- cool in pan on wire rack for 30 minutes.
- turn out on serving platter.
- when cool sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Speaking as a "novice" baker, this was quick, easy and absolutely delicious!! I couldn't really distinguish the chocolate chips so, next time, I'll probably just save them for chocolate chip cookies. Thanx CoolMonday!
Awesome! Everyone in my family loves this, even my son, who (supposedly) doesn't like chocolate. It doesn't need frosting, it's moist and yummy, and it stays that way for a week, easily. Freezes well.
This cake was super! I made it for a co-workers birthday and it was gone in 30 minutes. This is by far the best cake I've ever made. It is very moist and delicious. I did add a simple chocolate glaze but you could definitely get by with no icing at all. I will be making this again very soon. Thanks for such a great recipe!