Chocolate Bundles With Chocolate Ganache
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon heavy cream
- 8 milk chocolate kisses
- 8 miniature chocolate candy bars (any type as long as they are real chocolate.)
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces milk chocolate, broken into small pieces
- sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- fresh sliced strawberry (optional)
- mint sprig (optional)
- Unfold puff pastry and cut the sheet into 4 (4x4 inch squares).
- Beat eggs and cream together to create an egg wash.
- Brush pastry squares with egg wash.
- Place 2 chocolate kisses and mini candy bars in the center of each pastry square.
- Pull corners of the square up around the chocolate, brushing edges with more egg wash if necessary to secure bundle.
- Brush exteriors of bundles with additional egg wash.
- Place bundles on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a sauce pan bring heavy cream to a boil.
- Place the chocolate pieces in a bowl and pour hot cream over top.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Puddle ganache onto a plate and place 1 bundle on top.
- Top with whipped cream and other garnishes as desired.
- Top whipped cream with additional ganache if desired.