Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I am a former addict of "Chocolate Clouds" - the ones that used to be found in the freezer section and they were made by PepperRidge Farms. They only stopped making them because I liked them, which is usually the case with anything I like. I just threw this together one day while in the midst of a chocolate craving - mmmmmmm. Not the same, but just as good! Since I have been making these on my own, I have seen various other recipes for them.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- On lightly floured surface, roll pastry to a 12 inch square.
- Cut into 4 equal squares.
- In the center of each square, place a block or two of chocolate.
- Bring the four corners of the pastry together just above the chocolate, twist and turn.
- Fan out the edges.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let stand 10 minutes.