Recipe by Lorac
You don't need a description to imagine what this tastes like! Serve this warm with some fresh raspberries. Recipe complements of Pepperidge Farm
- 1 sheet pepperidge farm frozen puff pastry
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw pastry 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- On a floured surface, roll pastry to a 12-inch square, cut into four 6-inch squares.
- Place 1/4 cup chips and 1 tbsp walnuts in the center of each square.
- Bring pastry corners together, just above the filling twist and turn.
- Fan out corners.
- Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet 10- 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand 10 minutes, sprinkle with sugar and serve.