Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
You don't need a description to imagine what this tastes like! Serve this warm with some fresh raspberries. Recipe complements of Pepperidge Farm
- Thaw pastry 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- On a floured surface, roll pastry to a 12-inch square, cut into four 6-inch squares.
- Place 1/4 cup chips and 1 tbsp walnuts in the center of each square.
- Bring pastry corners together, just above the filling twist and turn.
- Fan out corners.
- Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet 10- 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand 10 minutes, sprinkle with sugar and serve.
Got good reviews from my guests on Christmas. I never got to try one though, so will have to make another batch!!!
So easy and tasty! These looked lovley and tasted much like a chocolate croissant, I used pecans because I prefer them and also subbed some of the chips for hersheys kisses, I got 8 from this recipe.
this is similar to another recipe I reviewed called hugs and kisses. We love this! Very fancy looking yet so simple and tastes awesome. Can't believe this has not yet been reviewed! THANK YOU