Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
Alot like my Chocolate Ravioli only easier! This is an awesome dessert... reminds me of a different version molten aka lava cake only using pastry sheets. The chocolate spills out with the first cut or bite.
Top Review by TracyDeer
YUMMMM!!! My daughter and I needed a chocolate fix and this did the trick. Suggested it to my mother to make when she has guests for dinner. Quick, easy, and pretty dessert that takes no time at all! Thanks V!
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- THAW pastry sheet at room temperature 30 minute Preheat oven to 400°F Mix chocolate pieces and walnuts.
- UNFOLD pastry on lightly floured surface. Roll into 12" square. Cut into 9 (4") squares. Place about 2 tablespoons chocolate mixture in center of each square. Brush edges of squares with water. Fold corners to center on top of filling and twist tightly to seal. Fan out corners. Place 2" apart on baking sheet.
- BAKE 15 minute or until golden. Remove from baking sheet. Cool on wire rack 10 minute Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Makes 9 bundles.
- TIP: For large bundles, cut pastry into 4 (6") squares and place about 1/3 cup chocolate mixture in center of each. Proceed as directed. Makes 4 bundles.