- 250 ml thickened cream
- 125 ml baileys original irish cream
- 125 ml ouzo
- 1 tablespoon chocolate fudge topping
- 2 cups ice cubes
- whipped cream, to serve
- grated dark chocolate, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the cream, Baileys, ouzo, chocolate topping and ice cubes in the jug of a blender and blend until well combined and the ice is crushed.
- Pour the ouzo mixture among serving glasses.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle with chocolate.
- Serve immediately.