1/1 Photo of Chocolate Brownies With Raisins
Sydney Mike's Note:
For this recipe I've used any number of brownie mixes, but have found that one of the best is Ghirardelli Chocolate 'Triple Chocolate Brownies' mix. Their big 6-lb 4-oz box comes with 5 pouches of mix. Sometimes instead of the extra cup of chocolate chips, I will dice up & add 8-10 chocolate-orange sticks!! The brownies from this recipe are very moist & very richly delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Lightly spray a 13"x9" glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3In a medium bowl, blend water, oil & eggs, then add brownie mix, chocolate chips [& nuts, if desired]. Stir until moistened.
- 4Pour into prepared baking dish & spread evenly.
- 5Bake 50 minutes. Do not overbake. Brownies will appear underbaked but will cool to doneness.
- 6Cool completely before cutting with a plastic knife. Store in a tightly covered container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Brownies With Raisins
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.6
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 159.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 3.0 g