Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe Obesity Help. The recipe was posted by Kim H.
Make and share this Chocolate Brownies - Low Carb recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour
- 4 ounces nestles Choco-bake (pre-melted chocolate)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1⁄3 cups Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup nuts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. In another bowl combine Splenda, butter, chocolate, eggs, water and vanilla extract, stir vigorously. Stir in flour mixture. Stir in nuts. Spread into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into about 2 inch squares.