Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 1⁄4 cups white sugar
- 2⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside. Layer ingredients in place before adding flour mixture. Be sure to wipe out the inside of jar with a dry paper towel after adding the cocoa powder.
- Instructions to attach to jar: Empty jar of mix into large mixing bowl.
- Use your hands to thoroughly blend mix.
- Add butter or margarine melted.
- Do not use DIET margarine. Add eggs, slightly beaten.
- Mix until completely blended.
- Spread batter into sprayed 9 X 13 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan.
- Cut into 2 inch squares.