Chef #1550700's Note:
This is a gluten free, and sugar free dessert - safe for diabetics! It's also delicious! I found this recipe from a menenite website, and adjusted it for my needs! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan at low heat, melt butter and blend in cocoa powder.
- 2Remove from heat and let cool .
- 3In a bowl, beat together eggs, xylitol, salt and vanilla .
- 4Stir in cocoa mixture.
- 5Add well sifted coconut flour and whisk the batter well until there are no lumps.
- 6Pour batter into a greased 8" or 9" square baking pan.
- 7Bake at 350' for 30-35 minutes.
- 8This recipe works best with an electric mixer or hand mixer.
- 9The end product should be smooth and fluffy cake, not dense or condensed like some brownies. It makes the perfect and DELICIOUS, guilt free dessert!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free and Sugar Free)
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.5
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 133.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: