Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a gluten free, and sugar free dessert - safe for diabetics! It's also delicious! I found this recipe from a menenite website, and adjusted it for my needs! Enjoy!
- In a saucepan at low heat, melt butter and blend in cocoa powder.
- Remove from heat and let cool .
- In a bowl, beat together eggs, xylitol, salt and vanilla .
- Stir in cocoa mixture.
- Add well sifted coconut flour and whisk the batter well until there are no lumps.
- Pour batter into a greased 8" or 9" square baking pan.
- Bake at 350' for 30-35 minutes.
- This recipe works best with an electric mixer or hand mixer.
- The end product should be smooth and fluffy cake, not dense or condensed like some brownies. It makes the perfect and DELICIOUS, guilt free dessert!