Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Lots of chocolate in it. A must for chocolate Lovers! Very easy to make!
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup of chopped dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts (or any nuts you fancy)
- 250 g unsalted butter or 250 g margarine
- 4 lightly beaten eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- Grease Slice pan and line with baking paper (with sides hanging).
- Gather all ingredients.
- Preheat Oven at 180°.
- Sift Flour and cocoa powder into a large bowl.
- Add in sugar, chocolate bits and walnuts.
- Mix those added dry ingredients throughly.
- Melt butter/margarine.
- Make a well in the center of dry ingredients.
- Add melted butter/margarine, eggs and vanilla essence into well.
- Mix all ingredients throughly until mixture turn thick and creamy.
- Pour into pan and smooth surface.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes and fridge them for about 2 hours.
- Remove brownies from pan by using over paper as handles.
- Slice and serve!
These are the business!! Sooo gooey and rich; a must for chocoholics! I didn't have enough dark chocolate in the house and so used half dark, half milk and it worked a treat. Also, I had a bit of difficulty getting the finished result off the baking paper and so will grease that too next time. thanks for bringing brownies to the Brits!
B-e-a-utiful The only thing I changed was using a block of dark cooking chocolate & cutting it into chunks. I made it with chopped pecans really easy really nice!