1/1 Photo of Chocolate Brownie Waffles
Southern Polar Bear's Note:
Calling all chocoholics. Need I say more?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease and preheat waffle iron.
- 2Combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, chocolate chips, cocoa, and walnuts in a large mixing bowl.
- 3In a small mixing bowl, combine egg yolks, milk, and cooking oil.
- 4Add the liquid mixture to the dry mixture. Stir until combined, but still lumpy.
- 5In a small bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- 6GENTLY fold the egg whites into the lumpy batter.
- 7Pour the batter onto the iron and bake until done.
- 8For an even more sinful treat, top with whipped cream, fresh strawberries or raspberries, chocolate sauce and chopped nuts.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Brownie Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1388.8
- Calories from Fat 796
- Total Fat 88.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 241.3 mg
- Sodium 1016.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 128.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 30.0 g