Chocolate Brownie Waffles
- Grease and preheat waffle iron.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, chocolate chips, cocoa, and walnuts in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine egg yolks, milk, and cooking oil.
- Add the liquid mixture to the dry mixture. Stir until combined, but still lumpy.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- GENTLY fold the egg whites into the lumpy batter.
- Pour the batter onto the iron and bake until done.
- For an even more sinful treat, top with whipped cream, fresh strawberries or raspberries, chocolate sauce and chopped nuts.