Recipe by coconutty
Really rich and decadent! Use either smooth or crunchy peanut butter (I prefer Laura Scudder's organic).
- 1 pint ben and jerry's low-fat chocolate fudge brownie frozen yogurt
- 1⁄4-1 cup unprocessed peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Have the yogurt slightly softened and the peanut butter at room temperature.
- Have 4-6 dessert bowls or parfait glasses ready.
- Using a large, shallow soup spoon, scrape off a shallow spoonful of the yogurt and spread it in the bottom of each bowl or parfait glass.
- Using a table knife, grab a gob of peanut butter and spread it around on top of the first chocolate layer in each bowl or parfait glass.
- Repeat until you have several layers of chocolate and peanut butter.
- Serve immediately.