Quick to make and resembles a chocolate trifle from Gary Rhodes 365
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scatter the brownies into serving bowl.
- 2Put the chocolate and half the cream in a fireproof bowl and place over a pan of simmering water stirring occasionally until melted. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- 3Whip the remaining cream into soft peaks and fold into the chocolate mixture a little at a time. Pour the mousse over the brownies.
- 4Ready to eat now or can be put into fridge to firm up fo up to 2 hours.
- 5Can be topped with grated white chocolate or add cherries and a dash of Kirsch for a black forrest taste.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Brownie Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 832.0
- Calories from Fat 788
- Total Fat 87.6 g
- Saturated Fat 54.3 g
- Cholesterol 104.8 mg
- Sodium 56.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 16.2 g