Recipe by Sue Lau
From Pat and Gina Neely, Memphis based chefs and hosts of the new Food Network show "Down Home with the Neely's".
Top Review by RecipeNut
I gave this recipe for stars! The taste is delicious a little sweet but my kids loved them. I used Keeblers Chocolate covered caramel wafers. The middle was not cooked after the time stateed but kept in for another 20 minutes and they turned out fine. You do need to let the brownies cool completely before cutting. Thanks Sue L
- butter, for greasing pan
- 1 (21 ounce) box brownie mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 10 chocolate caramel-covered wafers
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare brownies as directed on the box for "cakelike" brownies, using mix, eggs, water, and oil.
- Spread half the batter into an 8-by-8 inch prepared pan, and top evenly with the mini-marshmallows and chocolate caramel-covered wafers. Cover with remainder of batter.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until brownies are almost cooked through. Remove from oven. Cool completely.
- Whip the cream, then add sugar.
- Plate brownies with dollop of whip topping, raspberries and chocolate shavings.