Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Pat and Gina Neely, Memphis based chefs and hosts of the new Food Network show "Down Home with the Neely's".
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare brownies as directed on the box for "cakelike" brownies, using mix, eggs, water, and oil.
- Spread half the batter into an 8-by-8 inch prepared pan, and top evenly with the mini-marshmallows and chocolate caramel-covered wafers. Cover with remainder of batter.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until brownies are almost cooked through. Remove from oven. Cool completely.
- Whip the cream, then add sugar.
- Plate brownies with dollop of whip topping, raspberries and chocolate shavings.