Sue Lau's Note:
From Pat and Gina Neely, Memphis based chefs and hosts of the new Food Network show "Down Home with the Neely's".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Prepare brownies as directed on the box for "cakelike" brownies, using mix, eggs, water, and oil.
- 3Spread half the batter into an 8-by-8 inch prepared pan, and top evenly with the mini-marshmallows and chocolate caramel-covered wafers. Cover with remainder of batter.
- 4Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until brownies are almost cooked through. Remove from oven. Cool completely.
- 5Whip the cream, then add sugar.
- 6Plate brownies with dollop of whip topping, raspberries and chocolate shavings.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Brownie Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 570.7
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 106.7 mg
- Sodium 250.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate caramel-covered wafers