Recipe by Az B
These look like the wonderful little 1 bite brownies.
Top Review by LifeIsGood
Fantastic little brownie bites! They are crispy on the outside and moist on the inside. The coffee really deepens the chocolate flavor. I used the espresso powder but will use the coffee granules next time because I thought the espresso was just a tiny bit too strong. I used Splenda brown sugar but used regular white sugar (I thought I had Splenda in my pantry, but didn't) and it still turned out great. My batch made about 30. Thanks for posting!! ~Made for the Aus/NZ May Swap~
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder (or granulated instant coffee)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Line mini muffin cups with paper liners.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in medium sized bowl. Add remaining ingredients.
- Stir until combined. Fill each muffin cup ¾ full.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until set.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.