Recipe by PrimQuilter
This recipe is from DOVE chocolate. This can be made in an 8x8 pan OR 64 cookies. The directions are for the 8x8 pan only.
- 4 ounces butter, cut into 1/2 inch pieces and softened
- 29 Dove dark chocolate miniatures
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 350.
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with pan coating. Set aside.
- Melt the butter and chocolate over a double boiler.
- Remove from heat and let cool to 110°F or until warm to the touch.
- In a stand mixer fitted with the whip attachment, whip the eggs, sugar and vanilla on speed 2 for 2 minutes.
- Add chocolate mixture into the eggs.
- Sift together the flour and salt.
- Add flour to the chocolate mixture.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Bake 20 minutes Turn the pan around and bake for 10 minutes more.
- Cool to room temperature before cutting.
- Best if made the day before.