Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from DOVE chocolate. This can be made in an 8x8 pan OR 64 cookies. The directions are for the 8x8 pan only.
- Place rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 350.
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with pan coating. Set aside.
- Melt the butter and chocolate over a double boiler.
- Remove from heat and let cool to 110°F or until warm to the touch.
- In a stand mixer fitted with the whip attachment, whip the eggs, sugar and vanilla on speed 2 for 2 minutes.
- Add chocolate mixture into the eggs.
- Sift together the flour and salt.
- Add flour to the chocolate mixture.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Bake 20 minutes Turn the pan around and bake for 10 minutes more.
- Cool to room temperature before cutting.
- Best if made the day before.