Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
this recipe is courtesy maurya sheraton hotel it rocks !!!!!
- 2 1⁄4 cups butter
- 2 cups flour
- 4 cups caster sugar
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 3 1⁄4 cups walnuts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- sift flour , baking powder n cocoa together.
- in a seperate bowl mix butter ,essence and sugar until creamed add salt.
- gradually mix in the eggs one by one
- add the flour mixture n fold well to forma smooth mix.
- fold in the nuts.
- pour in a greased pan n bake in a moderately hot oven for abt 35-40 min or until done.
Love these brownies! Have used this recipe several times but forgot to review. I skip the nuts and sometimes use 1/2 whole wheat and have regular flour. This also halves well into a smaller pan!