Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 cups vanilla wafer cookies, crumbled
- 5 tablespoons brandy
- 1 (300 g) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can condensed milk, sweetened
- to taste nuts, finely chopped
- COMBINE crumbs and brandy, set aside. MELT chocolate chips in a medium microwavable bowl at medium (50%) for 2-3 min.
- Stir to help melting.
- Stir condensed milk into chocolate until smooth.
- Gradually add crumb mixture, mixing well.
- SHAPE into 1-inch balls and roll in nuts.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature or freeze.