Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
We always had these over Christmas. Always fun to make. Recipe came from my Mother.
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup Bourbon
- 2 1⁄2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts
- granulated sugar
- Melt chocolate over hot water, remove from heat.
- Add corn syrup and bourbon.
- In a large bowl, combine vanilla, wafer crumbs, confectioner's sugar and nuts.
- Add chocolate mixture, mix well.
- Let stand about 30 minutes.
- Form into 1 inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar.
- Allow bals to mellow in covered container for several days before serving.