from the blog "Baking and Love" - http://www.caketree.sg/6281339
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add egg, vanilla, and bananas, beating thoroughly.
- 2In a separate bowl, combine flour, soda, baking powder, and salt. Add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- 3Divide batter in half. Add the cocoa to one portion of the batter. Spread that portion in the bottom of a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Spoon remaining batter on top, swirling gently with butter knife if desired, and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until batter tests done with a toothpick or fork. Cool and cut into 24 squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Bottom Banana Squares
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.3
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 147.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 1.7 g