Baking Bunny's Note:
Great to bring to pot lucks or for cookie exchanges
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs powdered sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (14 ounce) package flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 20 ounces chocolate almond bark
- 1Mix all main ingredients, until it's a stiff dough.
- 2Roll in balls and chill in freezer.
- 3Melt chocolate bark.
- 4Dip balls into chocolate bark and place onto waxed paper. Use a toothpick for dipping. Store in a cool place.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Bon Bon Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1874 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.8
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.7 mg
- Sodium 21.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate almond bark