Chocolate lovers this is a recipe for you. This can be prepared two ways. 1: in a bowl or 2: made into balls. Fantastic!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the chocolate and butter in "bain-marie".
- 2Beat eggs and the yolks with sugar until the mixture becomes white, add cocoa, water and rum.
- 3After it gets cold, add the chocolate mixture into the eggs mixture and stir constantly.
- 4Add the almonds and the biscuits in small pieces and stir well.
- 5Pour the mixture into a bowl (in the shape of a hemisphere), after having it covered with a plastic membrane to prevent the mixture from soldering.
- 6Keep "Bomb" in refrigerator.
- 7Should you like the "Bomb" with chocolate syrup, which you prepare as follows.
- 8Melt in "bain-marie" 150gr. of dark chocolate with 1/2 cup of cream and 2 tbsps of cognac. Make sure the "Bomb" is cold when pouring over it. Garnish with whipped cream.
- 9Another way of serving is to place the mixture in the refrigerator to cool, then make small 1 inch round balls and place in baking cups to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate " Bomb"
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.9
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.9 mg
- Sodium 39.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 2.1 g