Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came up with this while playing around with my new bottle of Stoli Blueberi Vodka.
Make and share this Chocolate Blueberry Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 1 ounce stoli blueberry vodka
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka (I like Absolut)
- 2 ounces Creme de Cacao
- fresh blueberries (for garnish)
- In a shaker over ice, combine the liquors. Shake to mix and chill.
- Pour into a chilled martini glass.
- Drop a couple of blueberries into the glass and serve!
A fun drink! Next time I will decrease the Creme de Cacao a bit so that it's not so sweet. I really liked the blueberries, as they were a tad bit tart. Made for Bevy Tag.
I bought a small bottle of this blueberry vodka just to try this drink...It was quite tasty, sweet and fruity! Thanks Kimmie! Oh, I used dark creme de cacao. ZWT4