Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
My husband and I came up with these and made them tonight. They are sooo yummy! Great for holiday gifts.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate squares
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Butter Flavor Crisco (sticks)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour, plus
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 8 ounces Hershey candy cane kisses
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine chocolate chips and baking chocolate in microwave safe bowl. Microwave 50 percent power for 2 minutes. Repeat until melted and smooth.
- Cool slightly.
- Combine sugar and crisco stick in large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed until blended and crumbly. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then salt and vanilla.
- Reduce speed to low. Add chocolate slowly. Mix until well blended.
- Stir in flour and baking soda with spoon until well blended.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
- Bake for 8 minute Remove from oven place hershey kiss in middle of cookie until cracks. Remove from cookie sheet to cool.
Wonderful! My daughter just baked these. She made as directed, but before baking, she rolled each dough ball in sugar. Delicious! Thanks.