Recipe by Boyz 5
Dough can be made ahead and frozen.... Just increase bake time by 5 minutes.
Top Review by Stephanie Sweetiepie
My sister and I were nearly bored to death, so we decided to bake up some cookies. These were just too YUMMY! They also look so neat, with all the swirls of chocolate and white chocolate. Thanks for posting! :)
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (225 g) package white chocolate chips
- 1 (270 g) package milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Beat butter, sugars, and vanilla in bowl until creamy; beat in eggs one, at a time.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt,mixing well.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and then drizzle into the batter, the melted semi-sweet chocolate chips, stirring carefully to create a marbled effect.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheets, 2 inches apart.
- Bake in cenre of preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until cookies are a golden brown.
- Cool on sheet for 3 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.