Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
We love these bites because you get the wonderful chocolaty taste and melt-in-your-mouth texture of a brownie in the form of a cookie. From What's Cooking Magazine.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in a large microwavable bowl on high 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in sugar. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add flour, mix well.
- Chill 15 minutes or until dough is easy to handle.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 minutes or until just set (do not over bake). Let stand on baking sheet 1 minute, transfer to wire racks and cool completely.
Made just 1/3 of this recipe as a trial run, & liked the 'bites' so much that another time I'll make the whole batch for one of the groups I host each month! Great way to get you chocolate fix! Thanks for a great keeper! [Tagged, made & reviewed In Please Review My Recipe]
I didn't actually make these, my daughter and her friends did. Easy to make, the kids enjoyed it, but I thought it could have used a bit more chocolate. Nuking the chocolate in the mixing bowl really helped cut down on clean-up!