Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
serves 16 or a few very greedy people again very easy to make and very tasty (setting time is cooking time)
- 50 g margarine
- 175 g chocolate
- 2 tablespoons clear honey
- 250 g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 16 smarties candies or 16 M&M's
- put margarine, chocolate & honey in a pan, heat gently until melted (keep stiring!).
- stir in biscuit crumbs.
- place mixture in a greased, lined shallow sqaure cake tin smooth the top with a spoon.
- leave to set (around 1 hour)
- cut into sqaures and place 1 smartie/ m&m in the centre of each one.