6 hrs 15 mins
This is a no-cook ice cream with cream and eggs. You don't need an ice cream maker for it. I found the recipe in a binder stuffed full of handwritten recipes that I got in a boot sale last summer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 9x5 inch loaf tin with foil, allowing enough overhang to cover the top.
- 2In a mixing bowl, whip cream to soft peaks. Set aside.
- 3In another bowl, beat the egg yolks until pale and thick. Stir in condensed milk and vanilla. Fold in biscuits and cream.
- 4Pour into the prepared loaf pan and cover. Freeze for 6 hours.
- 5Remove from loaf pan and slice thinly to serve.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Biscuit Ice Cream (Cookies and Cream)
Serving Size: 1 (1136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2581.2
- Calories from Fat 1508
- Total Fat 167.5 g
- Saturated Fat 95.8 g
- Cholesterol 916.9 mg
- Sodium 911.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 234.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 200.6 g
- Protein 39.8 g