Recipe by Sascha
This is a no-cook ice cream with cream and eggs. You don't need an ice cream maker for it. I found the recipe in a binder stuffed full of handwritten recipes that I got in a boot sale last summer.
- 16 fluid ounces whipping cream
- 3 egg yolks
- 12 fluid ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 4 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 12 chocolate sandwich style cookies, coarsely crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 9x5 inch loaf tin with foil, allowing enough overhang to cover the top.
- In a mixing bowl, whip cream to soft peaks. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the egg yolks until pale and thick. Stir in condensed milk and vanilla. Fold in biscuits and cream.
- Pour into the prepared loaf pan and cover. Freeze for 6 hours.
- Remove from loaf pan and slice thinly to serve.