Kim A. Heaphy's Note:
This is a modification to Chantel's Totally awesome Biscotti and the few test runs I have done has received excellent reviews.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend sugar and butter.
- 2Scramble the eggs until foamy then add vanila and cooled coffee. Mix well then add to sugar & butter mixture.
- 3Add chocolate chips and nuts (almonds, hazelnuts or pistachios) to mixture.
- 4Mix flour, cocoa and baking powder together and add to bowl, mix well.
- 5Form 2 loaves and place on greased cookie sheet and bake in 350'F oven for 20 minutes. Let cool.
- 6Cut into 3/4 to 1 inch slices and bake another 20 mins, flipping the biscotti pieces 1/2 way through cooking. Let cool.
- 7Melt parafin wax and white chocolate chips in double boiler. Pour into small freezer bag and snip the smallest piece from the lower corner of the bag. Use this to drizzle white chocolate over the biscotti.
- 8Let cool and keep in airtight container or freezer.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (1171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.3
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 60.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white chocolate chips