This is a rich (But kept low in fat)trifle with chocolate pudding, lots of summer fresh berries, sliced almonds, and Amaretti cookies. Can be made with whipped cream and in glasses for smaller servings.
- In a blender blend first 3 ingredients till smooth.
- Place in a microwave safe dish and micro for 10 minutes whisking a couple of times.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill.
- When cooled place 1/2 in a trifle bowl.
- Top with 3 crushed cookies, 1 cup berries, 1/4 cup almonds, following with the rest of the pudding, 3 crushed cookies, 1 cup berries, 1/4 cup almonds.
- Chill and serve.