1/2 Photos of Chocolate Berry Trifle
Mimi in Maine's Note:
This is a trifle that my daughter sent to team suppers with my granddaughter. The kids gobbled it up. The parents loved it, too. The bowl always came home empty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the pudding mix and milk with a whisk for 1-2 minutes till well blended.
- 2Gently stir in the whipped topping and mix well; set aside.
- 3Cut the cake into 12 slices and spread 6 slices with the strawberry jam.
- 4Place the other 6 slices on top of the jam slices so that it is like 6 sandwiches and then cut these into 1/2" cubes.
- 5Place half the cake cubes in a trifle dish or decorative bowl.
- 6Cover this layer with 1/2 cup raspberries and 1/2 cup strawberries sliced.
- 7Slice the banana on top of this layer.
- 8Top with 1 cup of the pudding mixture.
- 9Layer again with the cake cubes, 1/2 cup raspberries, 1/2 cup strawberries, and topping (no more banana).
- 10Garnish with 3-4 pretty strawberries or a few raspberries.
- 11Refrigerate for several hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Berry Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.8
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 29.2 mg
- Sodium 268.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: