Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
These are perfect for a shower or tea party or part of an elegant spread for a party!
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate piece
- 2⁄3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup seedless red raspberry jam
- 1⁄2 cup coconut, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 2⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- For filling, in medium saucepan combine chocolate and milk.
- Stir over low heat just until chocolate is melted and smooth; remove from heat.
- Stir in jam; fold in coconut.
- Cover; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease thirty-six mini muffin cups (recipe works best in metal pans); set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat butter with electric mixer for 30 seconds.
- Beat in sugar, egg, and vanilla until well combined.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Beat on medium speed just until combined.
- Divide dough in 36 equal pieces; shape in 1-inch balls.
- Evenly press a ball of dough on bottom and up sides of each muffin cup.
- Divide filling among cups.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until crust is set and dry.
- Cool in muffin cups on wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove tartlets; cool completely on rack.
- Sprinkle with sifted powdered sugar.