Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 min
I love the versatility of smoothies, and I make them a lot. This combination, however, has been my favorite (so far). Because the berries are frozen there is no need to add ice. Substituting different fruits should work pretty well, too. Add more or less chocolate milk to change to desired thickness. Recipe makes approx. 2 pints.
- 1 cup chocolate soymilk (may use chocolate milk instead)
- 2 -3 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 teaspoon flax seed oil (optional)
- Add ingredients to blender.
- Blend until smooth.
Made this using a cup of frozen mixed berries, & definitely see the possiblities here with just the chocolate & strawberries, too! We love smoothies around here, too, & will certainly be including this one in our rotation of favorites ~ Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC tag]
Delicious, guilt-free, and the grandbabies love it!!! Try any frozen fruit, especially bananas, and we love a spoonful of peanut butter added also.