Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
This recipe is from Kraft.com.
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 1 (1 3/4 ounce) packagejell-o fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup thawed Cool Whip Free
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- POUR milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minute or until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- SPOON half of the pudding mixture evenly into six dessert glasses. Top with layers of strawberries and the remaining pudding mixture.
- REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour before serving. Store leftover desserts in refrigerator.