Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Chocolate stuffed baked strawberries
- 12 big fresh strawberries, extra large
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- whipped cream
- cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice the tops of the berries off just below the stem.
- Use a small spoon or a melon ball scoop to hollow out the strawberries, to create a cavity in each one.
- Stuff some chocolate into the cavity of each strawberry and place them upright in a baking dish. Lightly sprinkle the berries with sugar.
- Roast the berries until soft and the chocolate is melted, about 10 minutes; remove from oven.
- To serve, place 3 strawberries on a dessert plate in a triangle.
- Spoon liquid in the baking dish over the Strawberries.
- Place a small mound of cream in the center of the berries and sift a little cocoa powder over the plate, and serve.