Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Chocolate Beet Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Puree beets in blender.Place in lg. bowl; Add sugar, oil and 1/2 cup juice; mix on medium till well-combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla blending well.
- Add dry ingredients beating at least 2 minutes.
- Add melted chocolate and mix well.
- Pour into greased and lined 9x13 pan. Scatter chocolate chips evenly over the top.
- Bake at 350° 30 to 35 minutes until tests done.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Frost or sift with powdered suagr.