My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree beets in blender.Place in lg. bowl; Add sugar, oil and 1/2 cup juice; mix on medium till well-combined.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla blending well.
- 3Add dry ingredients beating at least 2 minutes.
- 4Add melted chocolate and mix well.
- 5Pour into greased and lined 9x13 pan. Scatter chocolate chips evenly over the top.
- 6Bake at 350° 30 to 35 minutes until tests done.
- 7Cool to room temperature.
- 8Frost or sift with powdered suagr.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Beet Cake
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.8
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 84.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: