- 4 egg yolks
- 250 g sugar
- 1⁄2 liter milk
- vanilla pod
- 5 leaves gelatin
- 400 g dark chocolate, grated
- 500 g whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak the gelatin in ice cold water.
- Keep aside.
- Beat up the cream.
- Bring the milk, sugar and vanilla pod to a boil.
- Add the egg yolk and milk, stirring all the time till it thickens.
- Mix the gelatin and the grated chocolate.
- Stir until everything is dissolved and cool it.
- When the mixture is cool, fold in the whipped cream and pour into glasses.
- Serve with freshly sliced fruit of your choice.