Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Got it from Big Daddy House
- 946.36 ml semisweet chocolate
- 118.29 ml chopped pistachios
- 118.29 ml chopped almonds
- 118.29 ml dried cherries
- Melt chocolate over double boiler until smooth and velvety. Spread evenly onto a half sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Top with pistachios, almonds and cherries. Cool for about 40 minutes. Break into pieces and serve.
Delicious bark! The nut and fruit combo is great, and it is so easy to prepare. Thanks for sharing! ~PAC Spring '10~