Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
I had leftover melted chocolate, cherries, toffee bits and pine nuts. So walla it became this yummy candy to go on the christmas cookie trays!
- 1⁄3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1⁄3 cup dried cherries or 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1⁄3 cup toffee pieces
- 12 ounces chocolate
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
- Line a 9x13 sheet pan with silicone pad or parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate chips in micro add butter stir till melted.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- You can place parchment paper on top then top with an other pan to flaten and distribute evenly.
- Chill till hardened.
- Break into pieces and enjoy.
I used white chocolate instead of dark and replaced the toffee with dried apricots. The pine nuts were a stellar addition, though. Thanks for the inspiration!
I used almonds instead of pine nuts but this was to die for! SO good! Thanks!
Easy to make, tasted great, but somehow, I couldn't get it out of my baking sheet (I used parchment paper too). So my presentation was a disaster. Instead of cherries, I used cranberries, it worked wonders with the pine nuts and the toffee. Thank you for the posting.