Recipe by Rita~
I had leftover melted chocolate, cherries, toffee bits and pine nuts. So walla it became this yummy candy to go on the christmas cookie trays!
- 1⁄3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1⁄3 cup dried cherries or 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1⁄3 cup toffee pieces
- 12 ounces chocolate
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 9x13 sheet pan with silicone pad or parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate chips in micro add butter stir till melted.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- You can place parchment paper on top then top with an other pan to flaten and distribute evenly.
- Chill till hardened.
- Break into pieces and enjoy.