- 10 large marshmallows
- 59.14 ml milk
- 113.39 g milk chocolate candy bars
- 4.92 ml instant coffee
- 113.39 g container Cool Whip
- 59.14 ml chopped almonds (toasted)
- 1 pie crust (of your choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine marshmallows and milk on top a double boiler.
- Cook over simmering water until marshmallows are just melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate bar and instant coffee, stirring until chocolate melts.
- Let mixture cool to room temperature.
- Fold whipped topping into chocolate mixture.
- Pour into crust, and sprinkle with almonds.
- Chill 4 hours until set.