Recipe by FLUFFSTER
Wow! Just wait til you taste these! My hubby loves dark chocolate, so I usually make these with Hershey's Special Dark; I have used Dove dark chocolate. Awesome! You'll have trouble trying to cool these off, as my family circles the kitchen! Enjoy!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup hershey's cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups water
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 (7 ounce) hershey's milk chocolate candy bars, broken into pieces
Chocolate Bar Filling
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (7 ounce) hershey's milk chocolate candy bars, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare chocolate bar filling:.
- Heat oven to 350°F Line muffin cups(2-1/2 inches in diameter)with paper bake cups.
- Stir together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Add water, oil, vinegar and vanilla; beat on medium speed of mixer 2 minutes.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter. Spoon 1 level tablespoons filling into center of each cupcake.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in cake portion comes out clean. Remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Top each cupcake with chocolate bar piece.
- Chocolate Bar Filling:.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, egg and salt in small bowl untiol smooth and creamy. Stir in chocolate bar pieces.