Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 7 ounces chocolate bars, broke into pieces
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube pan.
- In a small bowl stir together chocolate pieces, butter and water until chocolate is melted.
- In large mixing bowl, stir together dry ingredients; gradually add chocolate mixture, beating until thoroughly blended.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend well.
- Beat on medium speed for 1 minute. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out of center clean.
- Cool 10 minutes and remove from pan.
- Cool completely.
- Drizzle Vanilla Glaze over top of the cake.
very very very nice, moist and tastey. absolutely delicious, that's the taste i've been searching for :) thank you soooo much for posting :)
Easy to make, and lovely and moist. I got one tube cake and had enough left for 4 cupcakes. Thanks for posting.