Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom used to make this and we loved it. So simple and delicious.
- 1 angel food cake
- 8 ounces Cool Whip (1 container)
- 5 ounces Hershey chocolate candy bars (1 large size)
- Shave the large hershey bar with a grater.
- In a bowl fold chocolate bar shavings into the cool whip.
- Frost pre made angel food cake generously.
- Also wonderful with strawberries.
I LOVE this! It was so hot today, and this hit the spot. I think I might like to try tearing up the cake and layering sliced strawberries, "frosting" and the cake chunks in a goblet like trifle. It is really pretty as a frosted cake though. Thanks for sharing..