Recipe by chef supremo
These are the best dessert or snack for the whole family!
Top Review by seesko
These were really great. The kids loved it for an after school sanck. Unfortunatly, i didn't have any popcicle sticks, so I cut the bananas into slices before dipping them in chocolate. Place them on parchment paper and placed in freezer to let them harden. Took out about 10 minutes before the bus arrived. I didn't get any pictures in the midst of afterschool craziness, but will take some when we have this again. Which probably will be real soon. Thanks for a super quick treat for us to have and feel good about. Made for PAC fall 2008.
Directions See How It's Made
- cut each banana in half.
- put a popcicle stick in the thick end of the banana.
- put the bananas in the freezer (it doesn't really matter if you do that or not.).
- melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- dip the bananas into the chocolate.
- you can add whatever you'd like to the banana.
- put in the freezer until hardened.