This is an adaptation of a snack-like dessert I found online. The combo of flavors is quick and easy, and the presentation gives it an almost exotic feel.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice bananas into half crosswise then half each piece lengthwise.
- 2Roll each piece in cinnamon.
- 3Place one half of banana flat side up on a spring roll wrapper.
- 4Arrange a layer of chocolate chips to the surface of banana.
- 5Cover chocolate chips with other half and wrap as in a spring roll.
- 6Repeat for the rest of bananas.
- 7Heal oil in a pan and fry spring rolls till golden in color.
- 8Drain oil in paper towel.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Bananarollup
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.1
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 47.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 1.8 g