Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is an adaptation of a snack-like dessert I found online. The combo of flavors is quick and easy, and the presentation gives it an almost exotic feel.
- 4 ripe bananas
- 8 spring roll wrappers
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- cinnamon, for rolling
- oil (for frying)
- Slice bananas into half crosswise then half each piece lengthwise.
- Roll each piece in cinnamon.
- Place one half of banana flat side up on a spring roll wrapper.
- Arrange a layer of chocolate chips to the surface of banana.
- Cover chocolate chips with other half and wrap as in a spring roll.
- Repeat for the rest of bananas.
- Heal oil in a pan and fry spring rolls till golden in color.
- Drain oil in paper towel.
Yummy! I didn't measure the chocolate chips, but I think I probably put in less. I used the baking directions on the package instead of frying. We couldn't taste the banana in them, but they were still delicious - tasting almost like a chocolate croissant.